Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Once......Upon a Fold!!

Way too much of my time is spent checking out other peoples blogs and wonderful websites. Not a bad thing really as it provides me with endless supplies of inspiration and ideas.
I am not exactly sure where I found these wonderful peeps....I think it may be via my new twitter obsession (I resisted for a long time but now I am hooked). Anyway, back to my new favourite find.. Upon a Fold.

Graphic designers, Justine and her husband Matt are paper lovers and you can tell. Justines childhood dream has become reality, where as she puts it we can "gleefully revel" in her passion for paper, and gleefully revel I did. Upon a Fold have a great online shop with so much paper goodness I can hear my credit card screaming at me already. Here is just a sneaky selection of the paper goodness on offer in their shop.
1. Message Burger 2. Blom Paper Flowers 3. Heart Popcard 4. Happy Memo Mountain

If you are a paper nerd like me....go check it out, I am just having a hard time deciding on what to buy!All i know is I gotta have the message burger.

No comments: