Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Side By Side Week 128 - New goodies!

Side By Side Week 128 - New goodies!
So I had a great day on Saturday buying all sorts of new goodies for the house! I have been coveting a Hans Wegner Plank Chair (repro) for a while now and decided to buy one for this empty nook in my living room. The cushion was also an indulgence, but it is from my ALL time fave designer/shop spacecraft. When I went to the store I met Stewart Russell in person and was kinda star struck. I had a wonderfully informative chat with him about all things screen printing and he has even told me that I would be most welcome to visit his studio to see how things are done. I mean WHAT!!! That is the most awesome thing ever. I also stopped in to my fave beauty product store Aesop for some new products! YUM!

Check out my photos Side by Side with my buddy Ross at the side by side blog.

No comments: